Nibav Lift Company
Nibav Lift Company in Telangana
Nibav Lift Company Telangana are one of the few companies that use pneumatic technology to lift and move between floors smoothly while taking up less space and energy than elevators that use hydraulics.
- 2 models carrying up to 2 passengers
- 360-Degree Viewability in Panoramic Design
- No need for an excavation pit, hoist, or machine room prior to construction.
- Two to three-day installation is available
- Uses air to power the movement of the lift
How Our Vacuum Lift Company Work
A coaxial car goes up and down in the Vacuum Lifts smooth vertical cylinder through air suction. Because of the difference in atmospheric pressure between the car’s top and bottom, the lifts basic functionality relies on a rising push. Turbines that function as exhaust fans are used to provide the necessary vacuum to lift the car to the top of the elevator.
- The pneumatic depression created on the upper section of the piston gear allows it to operate practically frictionlessly and hoists the car.
- The car’s descent and speed are controlled by a valve that regulates the flow of air.
- Because of the low pressure inside the shaft, air may flow freely through it.
- The atmospheric pressure acts on the door’s perimeter seals to self-seal at every floor or level.
- The vehicle is equipped with locking mechanisms to halt it at the vehicle’s upper and lower travel limits.
In the event of a free fall, a safety braking system (chute) is activated.
A Panoramic 360-Degree View
Polycarbonate, the same material used to make bulletproof glasses, is employed in Nibav Home Lifts unbreakable glass technology.
CKD (Completely Knocked Down)
The lift will be delivered to your home partially built. We do not do any welding, taping, or ducting work at your home because all our engineers do is put these pieces together (like a Lego). Thus, we are able to complete the lift installation within 48 hours and meet the manufacturer’s quality criteria at the same time.
No battery backup or temporary power supply is required by Nibav Home Lifts, the only lift technology in the world. Nibav home lifts come equipped with an array of conventional safety features, including a telephone, light, fan, child switch, emergency descent, and an alarm.
A unique feature of Nibav Home Lifts is that they are completely self-supporting. This assures that no civil work is required for this lift. No side walls, columns, beams, or other supporting structures are required. We are able to maximize shaft-to-cabin space since the shaft and the cabin are engineered and constructed at the same facility.
Low Upkeep and Eco-Friendly
Using only 3.7 kVA of power, Nibav Home Lifts travel at speeds of up to 7.5 mph. This elevator uses ZERO POWER while descending, making it a GREEN Elevator. Our elevators do not require any oil or lubrication because they operate solely on air. As a result, maintenance is now only required once every four months, rather than once each month. A one-year guarantee is included with all of our Nibav Lifts.
Aluminium and galvanised steel are used in the production of Nibav Home Elevators. In this way, it is possible to keep the elevator’s weight down while maintaining its structural integrity. As a result, the lifts will last longer and be of higher quality because corrosion is a thing of the past. The weight of a two-stop elevator is approximately 680 KG. If you have a balcony, you can put an elevator there without the need for any special concreting or bracing.
No need for a machine room or a pit.
Since they collect dust and serve as a breeding ground for insects and termites, elevator pits have earned the moniker ‘Devil’s Basement.’ Nibav Home Elevators don’t have this problem because they don’t require a pit. Because the lift’s machinery is integrated into the structure itself, there is no need for a separate machine room. There are two choices based on how much room you have available.
TUV SUD Seal of Approval
TUV SUD, the world’s leading management and process certification agency, has standardised NIBAV Home Lifts with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS). To become the first company to manufacture vacuum elevators certified by TUV SUD, NIBAV Home Lifts must demonstrate its capacity to operate efficiently, produce high-quality products, and exceed customers’ expectations in every way.
Multiple Models To Select From With Lift Company Price in Telangana
Every home can now enjoy the luxury of a home elevator thanks to Nibav Home Elevators. Starting at about 10.24 Lakhs*, you can get a Home Elevator for your home. When it comes to house lifts, the engineers at Nibav have thought of everything!
To receive a free estimate, please contact Nibav Home Lifts Telangana
Introducing Latest From Nibav Lift Company Telangana
Series II Signature – More Than Meets The Eye
- Striving to give you the most innovative design
- Foolproof safety with over 140 advancements
- 40% reduction in installation time
- Internationally in demand
Multiple Models To Select From With Lift Company Price
- Largest pneumatic home lift with the size of 53 inches.
- Capacity of 260 kgs that can comfortably carry 4 people.
- World’s quietest and largest pneumatic elevator.